“What we feed our mind will ultimately be what we’re always thinking about.”
This particular Special Episode is going to focus on a few quick passages from the book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill.
The Self-Confidence Formula
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality.
- I know through the principle of auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it.
- I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in life, and I will never stop trying until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realized that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download